In India in production of mustard, medicinal and aromatic crops
In India in production of moth beans, nutri cereal, garlic, mustard, bajra, guar gum, coriander and Isabgol
In India in production of in oilseeds, cumin, pulses
Largest Milk producing state
Avenues for Investment
Rajasthan is a leading producer of a large variety of crops, horticulture & animal products with potential for processing and value addition.
- Herbs Extraction
- Fresh Water Fisheries
- Milk Processing
- Cold Storage
- Supply Chain
- Pack Houses
- Sub-Market Yards
- Market Complexes
- Cattle Feed
- Modern Abattoirs
- Spice Processing
- Fortified Food
- Horticulture Food Processing
Rajasthan Investment Promotion Scheme (RIPS) 2019
- An attractive package of general financial incentives (exemption and subsidies) is available under RIPS 2019.
- Investment in Agro Processing & Dairy Sector is eligible for additional incentive such as 5% interest subsidy for 5 years up to INR 2.5 million p.a. or 25% of capital subsidy up to INR 5 million.
Rajasthan Agro-processing, Agri-business & Agri-export Promotion Policy, 2019
- Capital Subsidy of up to INR 10 million for FPOs and up to INR 5 million for other than FPOs.
- 20-40% Subsidy on the Freight for export of ordinary and organic produce.
- Interest Subsidy of up to INR 5 million for Agro-processing units and up to INR 10 million for Agro-processing Infrastructure Projects